Sourcing in Italy
Overview by Globlatrade.net:
- Type of Production
- The industrial sector represents 26.9% of Italian GDP.
- Manufacturers Associations of the Main Industries
Association of producers of metal packaging (ANFIMA)
Italian association of steel constructors (ACAI)
National association of the gaz industry (ANIGAS)
Type of Manufacturers
- Original Equipment Manufacturers
- There are OEMs especially in the building and technology sectors.
- Original Design Manufacturers
- ODMs are not very widespread; they are to be found especially in the textile, electronics and manufacturing sectors.
- Subcontractors are becoming more and more widespread on the Italian market. They are integrating particularly the subcontracting network at the European level.
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
Read more See less
Find the related Italian companies with Kompass:
Support for your business
Contact our expert contributor
Part of USDA, the United StatesThe Foreign Agricultural Service (FAS) of the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) works to improve foreign market...