Communications in Italy
- Official Language
- The official language is Italian.
- Other Languages Spoken
- You should note that the use of dialects persists in this country. Albanian is spoken by approximately 80,000 people in the South and 50,000 people in the rest of the country. 20,000 residents in the North East of Sardinia speak Gallurese. In addition, the Sardinian language is also spoken in Sardinia by approximately 1.2 million people.
- Business Language
- More and more people have some knowledge of English.
- Getting Some Knowledge
- Use the travlang website
- Free Translation Tools
The Evta website : To do on-line translations
- Quality of Communications
- The communications network is extensive and Internet can be used everywhere. Mobile phones generally work quite well. To call abroad, you have to buy a telephone card at a tobacconist's or newsagent's.
- Telephone Codes
To Make a Call From Italy, Dial 00
To Make a Call to in Italy, Dial +39
- Number of Digits of National Telephone Numbers
- It begins with a 0 and the code for each town. The codes may be two, three or four numbers according to the size of the exchange.
- Mobile Telephone Standards
- The mobile phones used are GPRS.
- National Mobile Phone Operators
- Vodafone, Tim, Tre, Wind.
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Communications in Italy!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Find the related Italian companies with Kompass:
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: