Supply Chain in Lebanon
- Only cultural goods, specimens of fauna and flora threatened by extinction and war goods, weapons ammunition and similar are prohibited to export.
- Export Taxes
- Exported goods have to be the object of export formalities in a customs office, called a custom clearance office. When this office is not the office by which the goods leave the European Union territory, specific formalities are required. For more in formation consult the website of french customs.
- Export Clearance
- For more information consult the BUYUSA website.
- Necessary Declaration
- All products must be declared, included products that are exempted from custom duties.
Controlling the Quality of the Products
- Quality Control Organizations
Lebanese Institution of Standards
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Supply Chain in Lebanon!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: