Consumption/VAT/Sales Tax in Lebanon
- Nature of the Tax
- VAT (Value Added Tax).
- Standard Rate
- Reduced Tax Rate
- Some products are VAT exempted or zero-rate taxed, such as livestock, books, unprocessed agricultural products, domestic butane, pesticides, bread...
- Exclusion From Taxation
- For more information consult the Ministry of Finance.
- Method of Calculation, Declaration and Settlement
- VAT applies to most transactions involving goods and services. Apply on sales price. Registration is necessary for companies with turnover in excess of USD 100,000.
- Other Consumption Taxes
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Consumption/VAT/Sales Tax in Lebanon!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: