Personal Tax in Lebanon
- Tax Base For Residents and Non-Residents
- Income tax in Lebanon is levied on all persons or entities, whether or not residing in Lebanon, on income or profits derived in Lebanon.
|From LBP 0 to 6,000,000||2%|
|From LBP 6,000,000 to 15,000,000||4%|
|From LBP 15,000,000 to 30,000,000||7%|
|From LBP 30,000,000 to 60,000,000||11%|
|From LBP 60,000,000 to 120,000,000||15%|
|Over LBP 120,000,000||20%|
- Allowable Deductions and Tax Credit
There are allowances according to the domestic situation:
Single individual: LBP 7.5 million
Married Couple: LBP 10 million
Married Couple (spouse works): LBP 7.5 million each
Children: LBP 0.5 million per child.
- Special Expatriate Tax Regime
- There is no special tax rate for foreigners.
- Capital Tax Rate
- Capital gains are taxed at 10%.
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Personal Tax in Lebanon!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: