Communications in Lebanon
- Official Language
- Other Languages Spoken
- English and French are spoken by a large part of the population. Armenian 6% and Kurdish 1%.
- Business Language
- French and Arabic
- Getting Some Knowledge
- The arabic lebanese and abcleb websites allow you to get some notions of Lebanese Arabic.
- Free Translation Tools
Free translation : Free English-Arabic-English translation of texts and web pages
Tarjem : Free Arabic-English-Arabic dictionary
- Quality of Communications
- The quality of the Telephone comunications is good. Mobile phones are very common.
- Telephone Codes
To Make a Call From Lebanon, Dial 00
To Make a Call to in Lebanon, Dial +961
- Number of Digits of National Telephone Numbers
- Mobile Telephone Standards
- National Mobile Phone Operators
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Communications in Lebanon!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: