Employees in Morocco
- Opening Hours
- Legal Weekly Duration
- 44 hours per week for non-agricultural sector.
48 hours per week for agricultural sector.
- Maximum Duration
- Not more than 10h per day exept for waiver
- Night Hours
- From 21h to 6h
- Working Rest Day
- Sundays generally
- Paid Annual Vacation
- One and a half day per month of effective work, increased with seniority
- Retirement Age
- 60 years generally and 55 years for miners.
- Child Labor and Minimum Age For Employment
- Forbidden for less than 15 years
- Informal Labor Market
- The informal sector is important in Morocco. According to the last survey in 2004, it represents 39% of the non-agricultural employment.
The Cost of Labor
- Minimum Wage
- 1,841.84 dirhams per month
- Average Wage
- Average monthly gross earnings in Marocoo is MAD 3,780 (USD 474).
- Other Forms of Pay
- Pay For Overtime
- Increase by 25%
- Pay For Rest Days Worked
- +25% during the day and 50% during the night
- Pay For Night Hours
- No increase
- Pay For Overtime at Night
- Increase by 50%
Social Security Costs
- The Areas Covered
- Sickness-Maternity, Death, Handicap, Old age
Contributions Paid By the Employer: 18.10 %
Contributions Paid By the Employee: 6.29%
- Competent Organization
National Social Security Fund
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Employees in Morocco!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: