Investment Incentives in the Netherlands
Incentives or guarantees
- Forms of Aid
- Concerning new businesses and investment incentives, investors can contact the Netherlands Foreign Investment Agency (NFIA) and the Netherlands Foreign Trade Agency.
- Privileged Domains
Zones that are attractive to invest are the computer software, computer industries, chemicals, security equipment, medical equipment and pollution control (equipment) among others.
Laws and regulations that affect FDI apply equally to foreign and domestic companies.
- Privileged geographical sectors
- Randstad area is the most interesting to invest in due to its location (near Schiphol Airport and the Rotterdam Port)
- Privileged Geographical Zones
- Country Risk
Tax incentives offered to foreign investors
- Special tax treatments
- Tax incentives are offered towards the cost of education and training projects, improvements in working conditions and research projects. Tax incentives are also applicable to companies investing in specified locations or developing new ideas, processes or products. Beneficial tax rules are applicable to investments by individuals in companies that invest in environmentally friendly projects. For more information on tax incentive programs you can contact the Netherlands Foreign Investment Agency and the West-Holland Foreign Investment Agency (WFIA).
- Useful Links
Netherlands Foreign Investment Agency
Netherlands Foreign Trade Agency
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Investment Incentives in the Netherlands!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Find the related Dutch companies with Kompass:
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: