Industrial Standards in the Netherlands
- National Standards Organizations
Ministry of Living, Spatial Planning and Environment
European Certification Bureau
- Integration in the International Standards Network
- The Dutch Ministry of Living, Space and the environment participates in the International Standard organization (ISO) the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC), the International Telecommunication Union, the European Telecommunication Standard Institute (ETSI),the European Committee for Standardization and the European Committee for Electrotechnical Standardization.
- Obligation to Use Standards
- Standards and certifications processes are as developed by the European Telecommunication Standard Institute (ETSI), European Committee for Standardization and the European Committee for Electrotecnical Standardization.
- Classification of Standards
- A CE mark is obligatory.
- Assessment of the System of Standardization
- Dutch consumers are not well-informed when it comes down to the standards and the regulations. They do not pay a lot of attention to them especially if the product in question is not very expensive. Recently consumers have been paying more attention to the energy label on products.
- Online Consultation of Standards
- Available on the European Telecommunication Standard Institute (ETSI), the European Committee for Standardization and the European Committee for Electrotecnical Standardization's websites.
- Certification Organizations
Consultants Europe B.V.
KEMA Quality B.V.
European Certification Bureau Nederland.V.
- Associations of Standards Users
Normalisatie Kringen Nederland
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Industrial Standards in the Netherlands!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Find the related Dutch companies with Kompass:
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: