Investment Incentives in Norway
Incentives or guarantees
- Forms of Aid
- No significant forms of investment aid. There are some exceptions for the sparsely populated areas of northern Norway.
- Privileged Domains
- Privileged geographical sectors
- Minimal taxation in the Svalbard archipelago and lower social security payments, lower tax rates and extra deductions in the sparsely populated areas of northern Norway.
- Privileged Geographical Zones
- Country Risk
Tax incentives offered to foreign investors
- Special tax treatments
- Generally, there are no special incentives in Norway, but limited R&D credits are granted to small and medium sized companies under qualifying circumstances. For more information you can contact Innovation Norway.
- Useful Links
Information about financing and support is available at Bedin.no
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Investment Incentives in Norway!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Find the related Norvegian companies with Kompass:
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: