For U.S. companies interested in doing business in or through Canada, Canada’s Country Commercial Guide (CCG) is a great place to start.
Country Commercial Guide for Canada
For U.S. companies interested in doing business in or through Canada, Canada’s Country Commercial
Guide (CCG) is a great place to start. You can go to www.export.gov/canada to see all the reports or you
can click on each of the links below. After reading through the reports, we recommend that you contact us
to discuss how we can help you.
Overview to Doing Business: http://buyusainfo.net/docs/x_1293476.pdf.
Political and Economic Environment: http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/bgn/2089.htm.
Selling U.S. Products and Services: http://buyusainfo.net/docs/x_9123894.pdf.
Trade Regulations and Standards: http://buyusainfo.net/docs/x_5330033.pdf.
Investing in Canada: http://buyusainfo.net/docs/x_2366957.pdf.
Trade and Project Financing: http://buyusainfo.net/docs/x_5153972.pdf.
Business Travel Information: http://buyusainfo.net/docs/x_5501203.pdf.
Top U.S. Export Prospects:
• Aerospace: http://buyusainfo.net/docs/x_5130745.pdf.
• Agriculture: http://buyusainfo.net/docs/x_9053595.pdf.
• Automotive: http://buyusainfo.net/docs/x_6353387.pdf.
• Defense: http://buyusainfo.net/docs/x_7578475.pdf.
• Information and Communication Technology (ICT): http://buyusainfo.net/docs/x_7796717.pdf.
• Mining: http://buyusainfo.net/docs/x_9614176.pdf.
• Oil and Gas: http://buyusainfo.net/docs/x_2619434.pdf.
• Pollution Control and Wastewater Treatment: http://buyusainfo.net/docs/x_4650244.pdf.
• Renewable Energy: http://buyusainfo.net/docs/x_85506.pdf.
• Safety and Security Equipment: http://buyusainfo.net/docs/x_9249828.pdf.
• Travel and Tourism: http://buyusainfo.net/docs/x_7474550.pdf.
Additional Resources: http://buyusainfo.net/docs/x_3917267.pdf.
For More Information
Contact us in the U.S. Embassy Ottawa at: email@example.com or (613) 688-5217; or visit our website at
With its network of offices across the United States and in more than 80 countries, the U.S. Commercial Service
of the U.S. Department of Commerce uses its global presence and international marketing expertise to help
U.S. companies sell their products and services worldwide. Locate the U.S. Commercial Service trade specialist
in the U.S. nearest you by visiting http://www.export.gov/eac.