Immigration in the Philippines
Passport and Visa Requirements
- Passport and Visa Service
Information on visas from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Information on passports from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- For Further Information
List of diplomatic representations of the Philippines
Taxes and Restrictions On Persons When Going Through Customs
- Taxation On Persons
- 400 cigarettes or 50 cigars, or 250 grammes of pipe tobacco per year.
- 2 liters of alcoholic drinks maximum.
- Foreign Currency
- Up to 10 000 USD, there is no need for an authorization from the Central Bank of the Philippines.
- Obligatory Declaration of Foreign Currency
- Over 3 000 USD, it is mandatory to make a declaration to the Central Bank of the Philippines.
- Local Currency
- It is forbidden to take more than 1 000 PHP out of the country.
- Obligatory Declaration of Local Currency
- Up to 10 000 PHP, there is no need for an authorization from the Central Bank of the Philippines.
- How to Refund Consumption Tax
- Please consult the website of the Customs Office or for further information.
- Other Requirements
- Firearms, explosives, pornographic, subversive or seditious material, narcotics or other drugs prohibited internationally (except on medical prescription), gambling games, counterfeit or spoiled commodities.
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
Learning how to approach certain tasks as a foreign manager in the Philippines with greater cultural sensitivity and skill will help you get the job done.
GTP - Global Training Partners Singapore on 25 Feb 2014 related to Immigration in the Philippines
Cross Cultural Intercultural Training Singapore