Trade Disputes in the Philippines
- People are rather reticent about using arbitration, and the application of arbitration decisions can take years.
- Arbitration Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Act n°9285 of 2004, available here.
- Conformity to International Commercial Arbitration Rules
- Permanent Arbitration Bodies
Philippine Dispute Resolution Center (Sectors Covered: Maritime affairs, banking, insurance, intellectual property, stock certificates)
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Trade Disputes in the Philippines!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: