Lodging in the Philippines
- 4 categories: economical (guest houses, dormitories), standard, 1st Class and Luxury
Hotels in the Philippines
- Staying with local people
- It is easy to find a room with local people in the islands
- Apartment-hotels, bungalows (nipa huts)
- Rental possible for a week minimum, located on the beach or in national parks
- Hotel Rules
- Prices are per room and per night, taxes included.
- For Further Information
Ministry of Tourism
|Economy Room||Less than 850 PHP|
|Medium Price Room||From 850 to 2 000 PHP|
|Good Quality Room||More than 2 000 PHP|
Source: Lonely Planet
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
Learning how to approach certain tasks as a foreign manager in the Philippines with greater cultural sensitivity and skill will help you get the job done.
GTP - Global Training Partners Singapore on 25 Feb 2014 related to Lodging in the Philippines
Cross Cultural Intercultural Training Singapore