Investment Incentives in Poland
Incentives or guarantees
- Forms of Aid
- Poland has no funds to help foreign investors. Polish aid is only of a fiscal nature. In the framework of the European long term program PHARE, investors can obtain medium term aid. European funds are very important for SMEs and large companies based in Poland and they represent a total of 80 billion euros for the period 2007-2015, including 25 billion dedicated to infrastructure. The Polish Investment Agency provides a lot of information.
- Privileged geographical sectors
- In the case of investment in special economic areas, investors can benefit from tax relief. In addition, in the case of hiring in regions with high levels of unemployment, companies can benefit from tax reductions.
- Country Risk
Tax incentives offered to foreign investors
- Special tax treatments
- Polish law provides for corporate income tax incentives such as 14 special economic zones (SEZs). In principle, companies operating within special economic zones may enjoy tax holidays which involve tax exemption from corporate income tax within certain time limits. For more information on tax incentive programs you can consult the Polish Information and Foreign Investment Agency (PAIiIZ).
- Useful Links
The Polish Agency for Information and Foreign Investment
Polish Agency for industrial development
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Investment Incentives in Poland!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Find the related Polish companies with Kompass:
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: