Employees in Poland
- Opening Hours
- Legal Weekly Duration
- 42 hours
- Paid Annual Vacation
- Paid vacation is between 14 and 26 days, according to seniority and the position occupied.
- Retirement Age
- 60 for women and 65 for men.
The Cost of Labor
- Minimum Wage
- 201 euros
- Average Wage
- Average monthly gross earnings in Poland is PLN 3,200 (EUR 727).
Social Security Costs
Contributions Paid By the Employer: 17.62%
Contributions Paid By the Employee: 18.45%
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Employees in Poland!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Find the related Polish companies with Kompass:
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: