Corporate Tax in Poland
- Tax Base For Resident and Foreign Companies
- Polish companies are taxed on their national and worldwide income, while foreign companies (non resident) are taxed only on their income earned in Poland. For additional information, consult krakow-info.
- Tax Rate For Foreign Companies
- Non-residents are only taxed on certain sources of Netherlands income.
- Capital Gains Taxation
- Long term capital gains are incorporated into the company's profits and are therefore subject to corporate tax.
- Main Allowable Deductions and Tax Credit
- For details on company deduction access the Deloitte Tax Guide 2009 on Poland.
- Other Corporate Taxes
- For details on the other taxes levied on companies, consult the Polish Tax System.
Country Comparison For Corporate Taxation
|Poland||Eastern Europe & Central Asia||United States||Germany|
|Number of Payments of Taxes per Year||29.0||41.7||11.0||16.0|
|Time Taken For Administrative Formalities (Hours)||325.0||313.9||187.0||215.0|
|Total Share of Taxes (% of Profit)||42.3||41.2||46.8||48.2|
Source: Doing Business
Note: *The Greater the Index, the More Transparent the Conditions of Transactions. **The Greater the Index, the More the Manager is Personally Responsible. *** The Greater the Index, the Easier it Will Be For Shareholders to Take Legal Action. **** The Greater the Index, the Higher the Level of Investor Protection.
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Corporate Tax in Poland!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Find the related Polish companies with Kompass:
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: