Immigration in Russia
Passport and Visa Requirements
- Passport and Visa Service
For information, consult the Visatorussia website. But to be on the safe side, consult directly the services of the Russian Embassy in your country.
- For Further Information
If you want to know where the Embassy and Consulates are in your country, click here.
Taxes and Restrictions On Persons When Going Through Customs
- Taxation On Persons
or 250g of tobacco
- 2 litres for persons over 21.
- A reasonable quantity for personal use.
- Foreign Currency
- Authorized up to 10 000 USD
- Obligatory Declaration of Foreign Currency
- Over USD3 000
- Local Currency
- Authorized up to 10 000 USD for export. No restrictions for import.
- Obligatory Declaration of Local Currency
- Over USD3 000
- How to Refund Consumption Tax
- Not possible for the moment; measures are being studied.
- Other Requirements
- The rules change quickly. It may be preferable to contact your nearest Embassy or Consulate to get up to date information.
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Immigration in Russia!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Find the related Russian companies with Kompass:
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: