Immigration in Saudi Arabia
Passport and Visa Requirements
- For Further Information
List of Saudi Embassies abroad
Taxes and Restrictions On Persons When Going Through Customs
- Taxation On Persons
- 600 cigarettes or 100 cigars or 500g of tobacco.
- Reasonable amount of perfume for personal use.
- Foreign Currency
- Up to USD 16000 or equivalent in another currency allowed into the country.
- Obligatory Declaration of Foreign Currency
Anything above USD 16000 or equivalent in another currency to be declared at Saudi Customs.
- Local Currency
- Any thing above 60000 Saudi Riyal to be declared at Saudi Customs.
- Obligatory Declaration of Local Currency
Any thing above 60000 Saudi Riyal to be declared at Saudi Customs.
- How to Refund Consumption Tax
- There is no consumption tax (VAT) in Saudi Arabia.
- Other Requirements
Custom duties are levied on cameras and typewriters, but if these articles are re-exported within 90 days, the duties may be refunded.
Also it is advisable not to put film into cameras.
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Immigration in Saudi Arabia!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: