Supply Chain in Saudi Arabia
- Certain animals like pure breed horses, bovine animals; date palm seedling, wood, antiques and historical items are banned for export. For more details, visit: the Us -Saudi Chamber of Business.
- Export Taxes
- No tax is levied on exports; in fact the exporters are provided incentives in certain categories.
- Export Clearance
After the receipt of the goods in the dock, the exporter contacts the Customs Officer designated for the purpose and presents the desired documents which include: Commercial Invoice, Bill of lading, Airways bill, Certificate of origin (industrial products), Certificate of origin (animal and agricultural products), Export declaration, Packing list.
The goods are examined and if the customs authorities are satisfied, the exporter is allowed to "let export" the shipment.
For more details, visit the website of Saudi Customs.
- Necessary Declaration
- Visit: Saudi Exporting Regulations, U.S. –Saudi Arabian Business Council
Controlling the Quality of the Products
- Quality Control Organizations
Saudi Arabian Standards Organization
International Conformity Certification Programme (ICCP)
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Supply Chain in Saudi Arabia!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: