Personal Tax in Saudi Arabia
- Tax Base For Residents and Non-Residents
There is no personal (individual) tax in Saudi Arabia, however non-residents conducting business in the Kingdom or deriving income from a permanent establishment in Saudi Arabia are taxed (refer to Company Taxes).An individual is a resident in Saudi Arabia for a tax year he/she has a permanent residence in Saudi Arabia and is physically present in the Kingdom for a period that in total is not less than 30 days in a tax year. In case the individual does not possess a permanent residence in the Kingdom, then he/she should be physically present in the Kingdom for a period that in total is not less than 183 days in a tax year.
|As for company taxes||20%|
|For a Saoudian national||2.5%|
|If working in the Natural Gas sector||30%|
|Involved in production of oil and hydrocarbons||85%|
- Allowable Deductions and Tax Credit
Same as for companies. For details, visit: Department of Zakat and Income Tax.
- Special Expatriate Tax Regime
- As for company taxes: 20%, 30% or 85% depending on the sector of activity.
- Capital Tax Rate
- Same rates as for corporation tax.
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Personal Tax in Saudi Arabia!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: