Supply Chain in Singapore
- Exports from Singapore are not subjected to any restrictions except for quantitative restrictions existing for certain textiles and garments to Canada, EU countries and the U.S.A.
- Export Taxes
- The Customs and Excise Department is in charge of implementing the customs regulations, including export taxes.
- Export Clearance
- An outward declaration to export or re-export goods out of Singapore is required. Certain items such as rubber, timber, granite and chlorofluorocarbons are subjected to export control and licensing. For details, visit the customs website of Singapour.
Controlling the Quality of the Products
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Supply Chain in Singapore!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: