Consumption/VAT/Sales Tax in Singapore
- Nature of the Tax
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Standard Rate
- Reduced Tax Rate
- VAT exemptions on goods for export and international services.
- Exclusion From Taxation
- The sale and lease of residential land and provision of financial services such as Asian currency unit transactions, interest charges and life insurance are exempted from GST.
- Method of Calculation, Declaration and Settlement
- Visit the GST chapter on the Website of the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore.
- Other Consumption Taxes
- Visit the site of Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore.
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Consumption/VAT/Sales Tax in Singapore!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: