Trade Disputes in Singapore
Arbitration is recognized under Singaporean law as a legitimate method for settling disputes, used both in the domestic and international transactions.Moreover the Free-Trade policy of Singapore aims at solving all trade related disputes through consultation and trade-enhancing remedies, setting higher standards of openness and transparency.
- Arbitration Law
- Singapore Arbitration Act, 2001, based on United Nations Commission on International Trade Law Model Law.
- Conformity to International Commercial Arbitration Rules
Party to the New York Convention on the Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards.
- Appointment of Arbitrators
- Visit this website
- Arbitration Procedure
- For details, visit this website.
- Permanent Arbitration Bodies
Singapore Institute of Arbitrators
Singapore International Arbitration Center (SIAC)
Singapore Mediation Center (SMC)
Singapore International Chamber of Commerce (SICC)
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Trade Disputes in Singapore!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: