Immigration in Spain
Passport and Visa Requirements
- Passport and Visa Service
Please visit conpapeles.com
- For Further Information
Visit the Spanish Ministry of External Affairs website
Taxes and Restrictions On Persons When Going Through Customs
- Taxation On Persons
3,200 cigarettes (the Canary islands: 200)
400 cigarillos (the Canary islands:100)
200 cigars (the Canary islands: 50)
3 kg pipe tobacco (the Canary islands: 250 g)
Spirits: 10 litres (the Canary islands: 1 litre)Drinks: 20 litres (the Canary islands: 2 litres)
Wines: 90 litres (the Canary islands: 2 litres) including a maximum of 60 l. of sparkling wine.Beer: 110 litres (the Canary islands: 0)
60 cc of perfume (the Canary islands: same)250 cc toilet water (the Canary islands: same)
- Foreign Currency
- No restriction.
- Obligatory Declaration of Foreign Currency
Obligatory from 6,010 EUR or the exchange in currencies.
- Local Currency
- No restriction.
- Obligatory Declaration of Local Currency
Obligatory from 6,010 EUR.
- How to Refund Consumption Tax
- 16% VAT is refundable on leaving the territory for all the nationals of non-EU countries on presentation of proofs from the vendor.
- Other Requirements
Foods prepared from animal products (meat-based or dairy produce) are not allowed.
Bringing in protected species or their derived products (hide, ivory, etc.) without a CITES certificate entails an immediate confiscation.
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Immigration in Spain!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Find the related Spanish companies with Kompass:
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: