Personal Tax in Spain
- Tax Base For Residents and Non-Residents
As Spanish citizens, foreign residents are subject to a tax on their revenue.
The revenues of non-residents are subject to a retention of 24% (deductible in the country of origin if non-double taxation convention is signed).
|Income Tax (IRPF)||Progressive Tax Rate from 24% to 45%.|
|From EUR 0 to 17,707||24%|
|From EUR 17,707 to 33,007||28%|
|From EUR 33,007 to 53,407||37%|
|From EUR 53,407 to 120,000||43%|
|From EUR 120,000 to 175,000||44%|
|More than EUR 175,000||45%|
|Savings tax||From 1 January 2010 a 19% tax is levied on savings income up to EUR 6,000 and a 21% tax on income over EUR 6,000.|
- Allowable Deductions and Tax Credit
- Some expenses are deductible from each type of income. A deduction for social security contribution is permitted.
- Special Expatriate Tax Regime
The tax regime of the expatriation country is applied in the majority of cases. Else, the Spanish tax department deducts 24%.
- Capital Tax Rate
A 7% acquisistion tax is levied in Spain. Capital duty is levied at 1%.
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Personal Tax in Spain!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Find the related Spanish companies with Kompass:
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: