Lodging in Spain
These are hotels in a special setting and in historical buildings: castles, mansions, convents and monasteries, etc. These hotels are generally expensive.
Ranked from 1 to 5 stars.
- Hostales, pensiones, hospedajes, casas de huéspedes
Inn or guesthouse type. Basic facilities but attractive prices. The hostales do not provide breakfast.
Hostales.org, Infohostal.com, Guiadepensiones.com, Hospedajesydominios.com
- Country houses and gîtes
Country houses offer some services unlike gîtes.
- Apartments or tourist homes
Rented furnished and fully-equipped but without services.
Terreespagne.com, Vacaciones-España, Rentalia
- Hotel Rules
- All hotels are non-smoking. Some areas and/or rooms are sometimes reserved for smokers. If the reservations are made directly, a written confirmation is required with a credit card number and expire date. Checkout time is usually noon. Prices are per room per night. VAT is included in the price.
- For Further Information
Ministry of Tourism
|Economy Room||25 to 40 EUR|
|Medium Price Room||40 to 70 EUR|
|Good Quality Room||from 70 EUR|
Source: Lonely Planet
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Lodging in Spain!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Find the related Spanish companies with Kompass:
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: