Industrial Standards in Sweden
- National Standards Organizations
Swedish Standards Institute(Standardiseringen i Sverige)
Swedish organization for telecommunications standards
Swedish committee for electrotechnical standards
- Integration in the International Standards Network
Member of the International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
Member of the International Telecommunications Union (ITU)
Member of the International Electrotechnical Commission(IEC)
Member of the European Committee for Standardization (CEN)
Member of the European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI)
- Obligation to Use Standards
- Conforming to standards is obligatory depending on the product. Although they are optional, ISO 9000 standards are a factor in competitiveness.
- Classification of Standards
ISO and IEC standards, as well as ASTM, DIN, BSI, ASME, SAE, IEEE, API, ANSI, UL, MIL
For further information, consult the SIS website.
- Assessment of the System of Standardization
- Swedish people are receptive to standards being observed.
- Online Consultation of Standards
- Certification Organizations
Swedish Board for Accreditation and Conformity Assessment
SP Swedish institute for technical research
SEMKO-DEKRA (Quality and environmental certification).
- Associations of Standards Users
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Industrial Standards in Sweden!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Find the related Swedish companies with Kompass:
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: