Employees in Sweden
- Opening Hours
- Legal Weekly Duration
- 35 or 40 hours
- Maximum Duration
- 48 hours (not more than 200 hours by month)
- Working Rest Day
- Paid Annual Vacation
- At least 5 weeks of paid vacation a year.
- Retirement Age
- Child Labor and Minimum Age For Employment
The Cost of Labor
- Minimum Wage
- 13 000 SEK/month full time (1 700 EUR)
- Average Wage
- 19 150 SEK for men and 17 410 SEK for women (2002).
- Other Forms of Pay
- Pay For Overtime
- It is quite common for overtime to be paid 50% or 100% of the ordinary hourly rate according to when the overtime is worked.
Social Security Costs
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Employees in Sweden!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Find the related Swedish companies with Kompass:
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: