Supply Chain in Sweden
- Exporting the following products is prohibited: dangerous objects as defined by IATA, perishable goods (except for member States of the EU), arms, fauna and flora.
- Export Clearance
To export from Sweden:
- Export conformity;
- Knowledge of your product;
- Documentation : permits, licenses and certificates of origin;
- Details of pre-shipment requested by the country of destination.
The documentation required for export varies according to the value of the goods, the destination of the shipment, and whether the products have been controlled, prohibited or regulated. Goods to be reported need a bill of lading or an air waybill, a single administrative document (SAD) for export declaration, a commercial invoice or pro-forma invoice, as well as all permits, certificates and licenses required for controlled, prohibited or regulated goods.
Any controlled and regulated forward contract requires an export permit in relation to its value. It is very important for all these documents to be as precise as possible. Incomplete or imprecise documents can cause long waiting times when clearing Customs, and may lead to Customs and storage charges.
- Necessary Declaration
- The Customs declaration must contain information about the goods, the Customs tariff and the Customs valuation of the goods.
Controlling the Quality of the Products
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Supply Chain in Sweden!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Find the related Swedish companies with Kompass:
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: