Industrial Standards in Syria
- National Standards Organizations
SASMO, Syrian Arab Standards and Metrology Organization
- Integration in the International Standards Network
- Syria is a member of the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), of the International Organization of Legal Metrology (OIML), of the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC), of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) and of the CODEX Alimentarius Commission.
- Classification of Standards
- There is an organization which is in charge of drawing up standards (450 of them). Current standards are close to French standards and to those of the United Nations Organization. The ISO 9000 standards correspond to Syrian standards: 1147, 1148, 1149, 1150, 1151 and to a large number of instructions in relation to quality.
- Online Consultation of Standards
- Syrian Standards on line.
- Certification Organizations
SASMO Syrian Arab Standards and Metrology Organization
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Industrial Standards in Syria!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: