Immigration in Syria
Passport and Visa Requirements
- For Further Information
Embassy of the Syrian Arab Republic in France
Embassy of the Syrian Arab Republic in England
Embassy of the Syrian Arab Republic in the USA
Embassy of the Syrian Arab Republic in Canada
Embassy of the Syrian Arab Republic in Greece
Embassy of the Syrian Arab Republic in China
Taxes and Restrictions On Persons When Going Through Customs
- Taxation On Persons
A visa is mandatory to enter into Syria:
- A three-month visa, one entry is SYP 1,500 (EUR 23);
- A six-month visa, multiple entries is SYP 2,700 (EUR 42).
All foreigners leaving Syria by airline must pay a departure tax of SYP 1,000. If this departure is by land, the tax is SYP 500 and it applies to everyone.
- It is possible to import two cartons of cigarettes, 50 cigars or 250 grams of tobacco.
- Import of alcohol is limited to two liters per person.
- Obligatory Declaration of Foreign Currency
- At their arrival, foreigners must declare any amount higher than USD 2,000 in foreign currency.
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Immigration in Syria!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: