Sourcing in Syria
- Type of Production
Industry represents more than 20% of the active population and 10% of GDP. Industry is mostly controlled by the State (60% of GDP and 80% of heavy investments). The main industrial sectors are:
- Textiles: the manufacturing industry is concentrated in textiles (manufacturing 30% of GDP, exports 15%);
- Construction and Building and Public Works;
- Oil refining;
- The handicrafts sector is also important, especially leather crafts and the fabrication of carpets.
- Manufacturers Associations of the Main Industries
The Arab Union for Leather Industries
Syrian Textile Manufacturers Association
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Sourcing in Syria!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: