Trade Disputes in Syria
- Syria established its first arbitration law in March 2008: the law No. 4. This law established the first system for the settlement of conflicts. It allows to choose between a local or an international arbitrator and it opened the way to the creation of the first center of arbitrage. This law has greatly improved the chances of solving conflicts in Syria.
- Arbitration Law
- Before the law of March 2008, Syria had signed in June 2005 the Washington international agreement for the solutions to conflicts in investment (Washington International Convention on Investment Dispute Settlement in June 2005). Syria is also a signer of the New York Convention on Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Awards.
- Conformity to International Commercial Arbitration Rules
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Trade Disputes in Syria!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: