Industrial Standards in Taiwan
- National Standards Organizations
Bureau of Standards
- Integration in the International Standards Network
In an effort to enhance industrial competitiveness, maintain fair trade, and protect consumers as well as ensuring sustainable economic development, the Bureau of Standards, Metrology and Inspection under the Ministry of Economic Affairs has been dedicated to promoting standardization, metrology and inspection systems in line with international practices.
Bilaterally, the BSMI has concluded cooperation arrangements with 30 organizations of 23 countries. More information on the Bureau of standards website.
- Obligation to Use Standards
- More information on the Bureau of standards website.
- Online Consultation of Standards
- Bureau of standards website.
- Certification Organizations
Bureau of standards
- Associations of Standards Users
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Industrial Standards in Taiwan!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: