Communications in Taiwan
- Official Language
- Mandarin Chinese.
- Other Languages Spoken
- Official language: Chinese mandarin, although the Min Nan Hua Taiwanese (dialect of the South of Fujian) and the Hakka (indigenous language) are widely spoken.
- Business Language
- Getting Some Knowledge
- Consult Go2taiwan.net.
- Free Translation Tools
Yahoo Dictionnary :
Availability of Internet
- Internet Suffix
- Access in Public Places
- Metro stations, Internet café, some restaurants, some bars.
- Access in Hotels
- Most hotels have Internet service.
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Communications in Taiwan!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: