Immigration in Tunisia
Passport and Visa Requirements
- Passport and Visa Service
To know if you need a visa, consult the Homevisas.com website
- For Further Information
Consult the directory of embassies and consulates near you on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs website.
Taxes and Restrictions On Persons When Going Through Customs
- Taxation On Persons
- 400 cigarettes
- 2 l
- 250 ml
- Foreign Currency
- No restrictions
- Obligatory Declaration of Foreign Currency
- No restrictions on importing. On exporting, you are obliged to make a declaration over 4 000 TND for residents and over the amount of currency imported for non-residents.
- Local Currency
- Strictly prohibited.
- How to Refund Consumption Tax
- When you go through Customs, present your VAT refund documents. You should ask the shopkeeper for them directly when you make your purchase.
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Immigration in Tunisia!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: