Personal Tax in Tunisia
- Tax Base For Residents and Non-Residents
- Residents are taxed on all their income (national and international) while non-residents are only taxed on income earned in Tunisia.
|Income tax (IR)||Progressive rate from 0 to 35%|
|TND 0 - 1,500||0%|
|TND 1,501 - 5,000||15%|
|TND 5,001 - 10,000||20%|
|TND 10,001 - 20,000||25%|
|TND 20,001 - 50,000||30%|
|Over TND 50,000||35%|
- Allowable Deductions and Tax Credit
- capital gains on transfers of company shares which are not part of professional assets;
- dividends and assimilated revenue;
- remuneration paid to foreign diplomatic and consular agents if there is a reciprocal agreement;
- interest on deposits or stocks in foreign currency or convertible dinars;
- interest on house purchase savings accounts;
- interest on special savings accounts or debentures, within a certain limit;
- interest on savings accounts for studies;
- capital gains from employees taking up an option to subscribe for capital in IT services, IT engineering and related services companies.
- Special Expatriate Tax Regime
- There are no specific tax rates for expatriates.
- Capital Tax Rate
- There is no property tax, but only taxes based on rental value and registration fees when purchasing.
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Personal Tax in Tunisia!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: