Industrial Standards in Turkey
- National Standards Organizations
Turkish Stardards Institution
- Integration in the International Standards Network
- Member of ISO (International Standard organization)
- Member of IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission)
- Obligation to Use Standards
- Classification of Standards
TSE is the national certification marking.
CE is the European certification marking.
- Assessment of the System of Standardization
- The ISO certification is well known to firms and it is appreciated for its guarantee of the quality and safety of products and services.
- Online Consultation of Standards
- Certification Organizations
- Associations of Standards Users
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Industrial Standards in Turkey!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Find the related Turkish companies with Kompass:
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: