Supply Chain in Turkey
- Exporting antiques from Turkey is strictly forbidden.
- Export Taxes
- Export Clearance
- Free movement of goods between Turkey and the EU since January 1 1996 (Customs Union Agreement).
- Necessary Declaration
- The Customs declaration must contain information on the origin of the goods, the Customs tariff and Customs valuation of the goods.
Controlling the Quality of the Products
- Quality Control Organizations
National Center of the Federation of Construction Control Organizations
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Supply Chain in Turkey!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Find the related Turkish companies with Kompass:
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: