Personal Tax in Turkey
- Tax Base For Residents and Non-Residents
- Residents are taxed on all their income (national and international) while non-residents are only taxed on income received in Turkey.
|Income tax rate||Progressive, from 15% to 35%|
|From YTL 0 to 8,700||15%|
|From YTL 8,701 to 22,000||20%|
|From YTL 22,001 to 50,000||27%|
|Over YTL 50,000||35%|
- Allowable Deductions and Tax Credit
- The set annual deduction must not go over 35% of the salary. There are other deductions which depend on each person's status (marriage, dependent children, etc.).
- Special Expatriate Tax Regime
- There is no specific additional tax for expats, but an equal treatment between locals and expats.
- Capital Tax Rate
- For all details on real estate and inheritance tax, consult the page of the Turkish Embassy in London.
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Personal Tax in Turkey!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Find the related Turkish companies with Kompass:
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: