Trade Disputes in Turkey
Overview by Globlatrade.net:
- This solution exists but it is not implemented.
There are no arbitration structures so conciliation generally takes place directly between lawyers.
- Arbitration Law
- International Arbitration Law n°4686 (2001)
- Conformity to International Commercial Arbitration Rules
- Party to the
New York Convention on the Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards.
- Appointment of Arbitrators
- Agreement of both parties.
- Arbitration Procedure
- Both parties can decide the procedure and the rules, as long as they conform to the law.
The arbitrator must usually give his decision within one year.
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
Read more See less
Experts Views (1)
Find the related Turkish companies with Kompass:
Support for your business