Investment Incentives in Ukraine
Incentives or guarantees
- Forms of Aid
- Overall, the Ukraine does not seem to have a stable policy with regard to investment assistance. The unpredictability of the decisions is puzzling (like the sudden removal of free economic trade zones) and does not reassure foreign investors.
- Privileged Domains
- Loans, tax-free, simplified administrative procedure to register a company.
- Privileged geographical sectors
- High technology and alternative energies.
- Privileged Geographical Zones
- The law on Special Economic Zones defines three types of areas: free trade zones, regions with special investment regimes and priority development regions.
- Country Risk
Tax incentives offered to foreign investors
- Special tax treatments
- Qualified company may receive a 50% exemption on profit tax (for 5 years) if engaged in energy-saving & efficient energy sectors. Other companies may be subject to special tax regimes. For more information on tax incentive programs you can contact InvestUkraine (Ukrainian Center for Foreign Investment Promotion).
- Useful Links
Ukrainian investment promotion agency
The State Agency of Ukraine for Investments and Innovations
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
Article about opportunities and advantages for outsourcing of software, information technology (IT) development to Ukraine
Marketplace UkrRos LLC on 3 Feb 2013 related to Investment Incentives in Ukraine
Find out about direct investments in Ukraine, Ukrainian investment legislation, investment restrictions, Investment Registration Procedure
Marketplace UkrRos LLC on 19 Feb 2011 related to Investment Incentives in Ukraine
Find the related Ukrainian companies with Kompass:
Customs Broker, Legal Services, Ukraine