Industrial Standards in Ukraine
- National Standards Organizations
National standards agency
- Integration in the International Standards Network
In 1996, the ISO 9000 standards were adopted as national standards.
The Ukrainian government's decree of 1994 imposed a compulsory certification for all products imported into Ukraine. This decree lays down the list of goods subject to certification and adjusts the certification procedures. The certificates can be produced in two ways: on the one hand, there is an acceptance certificate allowing foreign certification, while, on the other hand there is a certificate of conformity published by a certified Ukrainian agency. This decree says that certificates produced by foreign and competent authorities must be issued by a foreign country which adheres to the same Treaties as Ukraine.
The competent Ukrainian mechanism for certification called the Ukrainian State Committee on Standards, Certification and Metrology - Ukr Standard, in Ukraine, has a network of 93 certification subsidiaries and laboratories over the entire country.
- Classification of Standards
- Classification of Ukrainian standards
- Assessment of the System of Standardization
- Ukraine is a member of ISO
- Certification Organizations
National Center for standardization, certification and problems of quality.
The State Committee of Ukraine for Technical Regulation and Consumer Policy.
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Industrial Standards in Ukraine!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Find the related Ukrainian companies with Kompass:
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: