Immigration in Ukraine
Passport and Visa Requirements
- Passport and Visa Service
Consular services of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- For Further Information
Ukrainian Embassies and Consulates worldwide
Taxes and Restrictions On Persons When Going Through Customs
- Above 200g of tobacco, declaration is required .
- The law requires that a declaration be made for the importation of over one liter of alcohol per person and over 2 liters of wine per person.
- There is nothing mentioned as to the maximum amount of perfume per person. On the other hand, it is necessary to declare goods that have a value of EUR 200 or more.
- Obligatory Declaration of Foreign Currency
- The law allows entry into the Ukraine with the equivalent of USD 10,000 in cash and USD 50,000 in travellers' checks. At the risk of confiscation, all currency has to be declared. Travellers leaving with more than USD 3,000 (and not more than the amount declared upon entry into the country) have to provide customs declaration forms of their entry into the Ukraine. In order to import amounts that are over USD 3,000, a declaration is necessary. Authorization is required for figures above USD 15,000.
- How to Refund Consumption Tax
- Customs reimburses VAT on goods bought in the Ukraine. However, it should be noted that the law has a few defects, from which big international companies based in the Ukraine suffer the results of. Legislative improvements are expected.
- Other Requirements
- Firearms, works of art, certain animals, plants and fruits and vegetables have to be declared.
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
Employment of Foreigners and their Proper Stay in Ukraine, obtaining work permit for foreigner, work permit extension, job placement in Ukraine, extend the term of stay in Ukraine
Marketplace UkrRos LLC on 23 Feb 2013 related to Immigration in Ukraine
Find the related Ukrainian companies with Kompass:
Customs Broker, Legal Services, Ukraine