Supply Chain in Ukraine
- It is forbidden to export precious metals and their derivatives, objects of cultural value with an aim of selling them, rare metals, furs and animal feathers.
- Export Taxes
- No taxes except on ferrous metals, natural gas, livestock and leather.
- Export Clearance
All export products have to be checked first, then authenticated and possibly levied customs taxes.
The regulation and legislation are based on the Customs Code of Ukraine and the Kyoto convention.
- Necessary Declaration
- The following have to be declared: medicines (if more than 5 boxes of the same brand), Ukranian goods with a value exceeding EUR 200 and pets.
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Supply Chain in Ukraine!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Find the related Ukrainian companies with Kompass:
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: