Consumption/VAT/Sales Tax in Ukraine
- Nature of the Tax
- Podatok Na dodanu Vartist (PDV).
- Standard Rate
- Reduced Tax Rate
- A zero tax rate applies to exports and international transportation services, books and notebooks for students, goods for disabled people, authorized medicines and medical instruments, as well as other goods that the government declares to be essential.
- Exclusion From Taxation
- The tax is not applied on exports, international transport services, student books and notebooks, medical products for people with disabilities, authorized medicines and medical instruments.
- Method of Calculation, Declaration and Settlement
- The Ukranian VAT of 20% is applied to the sales price of goods and services. Registration is required if the turnover is in excess of UAH 300,000 during any 12 months period.
- Other Consumption Taxes
- Excise tax on alcohol, tobacco products, petrol and some other fuels, jewelry and luxury articles.
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Consumption/VAT/Sales Tax in Ukraine!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Find the related Ukrainian companies with Kompass:
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: