Personal Tax in Ukraine
- Tax Base For Residents and Non-Residents
- Ukraine income tax rate is a flat 15% for individuals. Non-residents are liable for tax only on their Ukrainian source income. A double tax rate of 30% applies, except for interest, royalty, dividends and for salary received from a Ukrainian employer.
|Personal income tax||Flat rate of 15%|
- Allowable Deductions and Tax Credit
- There are deductions for donations to Ukrainian charities, for professionals of secondary and higher education and their families. Also for insurance premiums - long term voluntary life assurance, and self-funded retirement schemes.
- Special Expatriate Tax Regime
- Expats / nonresidents individuals are subject to a 30% on their revenues from Ukrainian sources.
- Capital Tax Rate
- Property tax: 1% of the land value or of the property at the beginning of the year. A 5% rate apply in the case of more than one sale per year
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Personal Tax in Ukraine!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Find the related Ukrainian companies with Kompass:
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: