Trade Disputes in Ukraine
- The International Commercial Arbitration Court intercedes to resolve conflicts.
- Arbitration Law
- International Commercial Arbitration Court
- Conformity to International Commercial Arbitration Rules
- Party to the
New York Convention on the Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards.
Party to the Geneva Protocol on Arbitration Clauses.
- Appointment of Arbitrators
- Each party can present one or a list of arbitrators to the Arbitration court, even foreign arbitrators, as long as they have experience in the matter. The whole procedure is explained in detail on the Arbitration Court website.
- Arbitration Procedure
- The conflicting parties can choose to call for the court's arbitration, which would estimate the damages required from the faulted party. This estimate can be disputed. The court language is Ukranian or Russian and interpreters are allowed.
- Permanent Arbitration Bodies
International Commercial Arbitration Court (Sectors Covered: All sectors)
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
International commercial arbitration in Ukraine, enforcement and challenge of arbitral awards, representing interests of clients in the GAFTA, FOSFA Arbitrations
Marketplace UkrRos LLC on 17 Feb 2013 related to Trade Disputes in Ukraine
Find the related Ukrainian companies with Kompass:
Customs Broker, Legal Services, Ukraine