Dining in Ukraine
- Categories of Restaurant
- Kiev restaurants
|Economy Meal||EUR 15|
|Medium Price Meal||EUR 30|
|Good Quality Meal||EUR 70|
- Food Specialties
- Vareniki: a sort of ravioli stuffed with soft white cheese, meat or potatoes;
- Borshch: a beetroot based soup;
- Pampushki: small fresh bread rolls which are eaten with borshch;
- Galushki: a kind of gnocchi served with sour cream;
- Salo: sliced, smoked bacon;
- Farshirovannie pertsi: stuffed sweet peppers; the stuffing is made of a mixture of ground meat and rice;
- Farshirovannie sinenkie - eggplant with a vegetable stuffing (carrot, onion, cabbage);
- Golubtsi - stuffed cabbage.
- Ukranian vodka is called the horilka or samohon if it is made at home. It can be flavored with honey or fruit. Ukranian wine is produced in Crimea. In terms of non-alcoholic drinks, there is kompot, which is fruit juice and the kvass, which is a traditional drink made from rye.
- Dietary Restrictions
- No specific culinary restrictions in Ukraine.
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Dining in Ukraine!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Find the related Ukrainian companies with Kompass:
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: